Monday, June 7, 2010
Simple Amusement
This is what my husband likes to do for fun - put the chickens in various roosts and high positions throughout the yard, take pictures of them, and anxiously wait for me to find them when I download all the other pictures. What's great is that I do find this all incredibly hilarious. We unfortunately had no camera around the other day when there was a torrential downpour. The chickens were in their "clubhouse" as Smoosh calls it and Joe was trying to get them to their coop. He had a large, plastic blue bowl over his head and ran across the yard with 3 of the chickens running after him. He found the story quite humorous and, inside, I was giggling quite a bit about the image of it all as well. I wonder if we have some screws loose over here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you seeking confirmation for those loose screws?! :)
Love you!
Post a Comment