Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Listing
We are back home from our fantastically wonderful vacation. There are so many things to do now that we are back home; so many, in fact, that I have been incredibly busy creating many many lists to keep track of all the things to do. So far, I have made a To Do list for Unpacking, Garden Work, Inside Work, Home to Do, Sewing Projects (Started and To Be Started), Kid Chores, Honey Do, and, me being the ambitious one, I even started a Christmas To Think About To Do list. Unfortunately, in the midst of all of this listing, I got quite distracted by some very cute fabric I forgot I had and made myself a skirt instead of getting anything on any of the lists done. I added "make self skirt" on the Sewing Projects lists and crossed it off so I could feel productive today. Tomorrow, I will start conquering the Lists...and perhaps find the random one or two pics I managed to grab while on vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't count the number of times I've added something to my list just to cross it off..........were we separated at birth?!?! Can't wait to see any/all pix from vacation!
Love to all,
Mamaw
Post a Comment