Friday, June 17, 2011

Morning Sunshine

I do not like being "sick."  It interrupts a perfectly good life.  And it takes way too much time.  And I whine too much about it.  But, then there is this guy who I kinda have a crush on.  I secretly think he likes when I am down because he can spoil me rotten.  I usually like to do things on my own, but sometimes am forced into this pathetic condition where I cannot.  And he steps up - big.  He bought flowers for me last night...so I woke up to this this morning:
 
And then he went and grabbed the baby for me so she and I could do this for about 20 minutes:



It was great, easy fun that did not take a lot of energy but produced lots of giggles.  I even got breakfast in bed.  He took all the kids outside to make sure there was no noise in here bothering me.  He sure does make this whole blah thing so much better.

Now, I'm lying up in bed listening to the kids playing outside with Daddy, Otter mowing the lawn, and chickens running away from a screaming, crazed Smoosh.  I'm hoping this goes away soon so that I can be out there with them all and not just in here watching from the sidelines. 

1 comment:

mamaw said...

Oh no! Please feel better SOON!!! You are missing out on too much summer fun w/ the kiddos. Glad to hear that your main crush was able to help out.......:)