Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some Pics from Kentucky

Where good livin' is going to lead to lots of good memories....

Lovin' some baby cousins and secretly planning with Mommy on ways to steal her home with us.
Maybe this baby cousin would fit in our car with us and Aunt Kake and Uncle Sean would never know....
Finding "baby stingrays" in puddles, which actually turned out to be tadpoles.
Lookin' at tadpoles and listening to Aunt T bore us about frog embryos....
I've never seen an explorer look so stylin'.


I think this is about all the pics I took while we were there; I think I was much too busy having a good time :)


1 comment:

mamaw said...

Does Otter ever NOT have a big smile on that face?! He always seems so happy!! Those were great pix & sure brought back some great memories. How did I miss the lesson on tadpoles?
Love to all,
Mamaw