Saturday, February 19, 2011

Delighted

One of the great things about sewing is that it is a gift for both me and for the person I end up giving whatever I've sewn too.  I love the time I get in front of the sewing machine, playing with the fabric that is destined for one certain person, and just smile at the thought of how much they are (hopefully!) going to enjoy their new creation.  For Valentine's Day, I had a bit of camo fabric left for one particular gentleman and while camo and V-day do not necessarily go together, the big fat smile on his face of love and adoration when he got his new robe was definitely in the spirit of the day:

Since Valentine's Day, he has decided it is actually not a robe, but a cloak.  With his iPod tucked into the little camo pocket, he goes outside, grabs the sunflower stalks, and pretends he's Darth Otter.  I would say he is quite delighted with the whole new getup. 

No comments: