Smoosh exponentially increased our family fun time when he learned how to ride a bike. The big man rocked out on his older sister's pink princess bike with her purple Care Bear helmet on and did not mind one bit. He is all boy, even when he was decked out in all girl gear. Over one weekend, he learned how to master the wheels while Beanie learned how to master her fear to get back on the bike. She had quite the unfortunate event involving a bike, a fall, and certain areas that should never be hurt on little girls. Egad. I know pride is bad, but, man oh man, I was so proud of my two kiddos seeing one learn to ride with mostly his own motivation and seeing the other learn to get over her fear and move on (its been months!).
We have been taking family rides each night now. Big Daddy sports the scooter so he can pick up anyone that falls and I get Squeaks in the child seat on the Anaranjando Fox (yes, I named my bike. I love it).
Last night, we all went to the little farmette that is in our neighborhood and picked out some pumpkins. We also got to pet all the animals there and dream about the day when we have our own little farmette. We are getting closer every day to making the move.....
No comments:
Post a Comment