Now he's in 4th grade
So it is time for learning
All about haikus.
(that one was mommy's)
So it is time for learning
All about haikus.
(that one was mommy's)
Sitting in my desk
Teacher babbles on and on
Summer, please come soon.
Teacher babbles on and on
Summer, please come soon.
Pretty leaves from trees,
laying on the cold cold ground
waiting to be found.
laying on the cold cold ground
waiting to be found.
A flower shoots high
Peeking at the surroundings
It questions nature.
Peeking at the surroundings
It questions nature.
My project is late!
I am waiting for grounding.
I am so, so dead.
I am waiting for grounding.
I am so, so dead.
It hides my being.
It disguises my own mind
The veil cloaks my life.
He's a pretty deep kid, that Otter guy:)
It disguises my own mind
The veil cloaks my life.
He's a pretty deep kid, that Otter guy:)
2 comments:
WOW is all I can say. He did an awesome job!! Thanks for sharing...
Love to all,
mamaw
he is setting up his own blog now Mamaw!! He was so excited to see your comment and to see his own work up on the blog again...vanity...it gets them every time:)
Post a Comment